The following is a list of 15 privleges. I am a 20 year old, white, single, educated, non-disabled woman from the United States of America.
1. I am allowed to attend Saint Louis University.
2. I have good health that allows me to learn and live independently.
3. I have a car that I can drive wherever I’d like to go.
4. I have a beautiful family who pays for me to travel, go to college, and more.
5. I am allowed to use the facilities at public places.
6. I am allowed to drink out of whatever water fountain I desire.
7. I have running water in my home.
8. I can afford to buy food that prevents me from starving.
9. I am allowed to walk into any building on Saint Louis University’s campus.
10. I am allowed to vote.
11. I am allowed to pick whatever major/minor I want to study.
12. I am allowed to take leadership positions in the clubs I am involved in on campus.
13. I know that I will not be judged because of the color of my skin inside American airports.
14. I am able to attend a private, Jesuit, Catholic University.
15. I am able to wear whatever clothes I want.